Mate DynoLock™ Bases - Designed to Keep You in the Cut
Mate’s DynoLock quick change base system is the foundation of your workholding and the key to superior productivity. DynoLock bases mount to the machine bed, tombstone, pyramid, riser or dual right angle. Offering best-in-class accuracy and repeatability, DynoLock maintains a superior holding force with the top tool. Whether you change the same vise repeatedly or exchange it for a different one, DynoLock has what it takes to securely hold your vise. Mate DynoLock bases reduce your machine setup times and keeps you in the cut.
- Best-in-class accuracy - engaging top tool on center to ±0.013mm (±0.0005”)
- Best-in-class repeatability - engagement of top tool to same location 0.002mm (0.00008”)
- Best in-class holding force - secure hold of top tool. Force required to separate top tool 0.013mm (0.0005”) from 52 base is greater than 22kN (5000lbf), and greater than 26kN (6000lbf) from the 96 base.
- Lowest input torque to output force
- Pull studs are firmly secured and held by a collar which has superior holding functionality
- Zero Point quality engagement as all four pull studs are drawn to the base center for superior accuracy
- Available in 11 size variations
- Patents Pending
- Made in USA